Band Together Denton T-Shirt Design Contest
Below are the contest guidelines:
- Design will appear on the front of the t-shirt only, single-color, and may not exceed 11” wide, 12” high
- One design per person, per entry
- The design must include a reference to Band Together Denton. Other text elements can include 'House show festival’, 'Benefitting Mentor Denton’ and/or '2 DAYS. 10 HOUSES. 60 BANDS.’
- Your design must be original. By submitting a design, you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to anything in it and that it doesn't contain any copyrighted material.
- Submit design as a medium-resolution JPEG. Please be prepared to submit the original Photoshop or Illustrator file in case your artwork is chosen. The design must be easily reproduced by silkscreen. We reserve the right to make adjustments to the winning design(s).
- Entries must be received by October 16, 2016, at 11:59 PM, and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entry emails should have the subject line “T-shirt Design Contest”.
- Include your name, address, and telephone number.
- Entries become the property of Band Together Denton.
- Band Together Denton and The Dentonite staff will pick a Top 5 and then open that up to public voting. The winner will be announced before the end of October and the winning design will be printed at a live final lineup announcement event on Tuesday, November 1st.
- The winner will receive a free 2-day Band Together Denton festival pass. Other Top 5 finalists will receive a free t-shirt.
Contest Deadline: Sunday, October 16, 2016, at 11:59 PM
Header image design by Jason Lee